GR Infrastructure Pvt Ltd: Leading infrastructure company spread across 14+ states in India. Operational from 1996, the company has delivered many flagship large projects on highways and bridges. It also provides other manufacturing activities such as metal crash barriers, road signages, emulsions, thermoplastic paint, etc.
The business operations was massive on terms of communication, since
this involves project offices, statutory authorities, head office and
contractors and consultants. At any given point of time there were more
than 30+ projects running simultaneously, with more than 12000+ employees
(a mix of white collar & blue collar) generating on an average 500+
communications in the form of correspondence every week.
The key challenges were
1. visibility of correspondence
2. missing deadlines for communication
3. referencing & collaboration issues
4. tracking and escalation management
5. communication distribution on statutory guidelines
Techpanion solution architects designed the correspondence
management which would cover all types of users right from project office
which are in remote location and the head office.
“Laserfiche plays an important role in our day to day operations. Techpanion has cleverly designed our correspondence management to provide agility and compliance. We really liked the way the system is tuned for both blue-collar and white-collar users!” – Archit Agarwal, Director of Operations
Laserfiche solution was deployed keeping in mind usability and scalability.
The content architecture included standardisation of document types, on
demand workflows, rules based notifications, escalations, reminders and
more importantly a secured access control. The inward and collaboration
modes were made flexible to accommodate quick review and approval of
correspondences making it the lifeline for on time delivery of projects.
1. Helped in increasing productivity and agility in operations, thereby ensuring on-time project execution. The company gains additional revenue.
2. Enabled adherence to compliance through a single source of truth and secured access for all project employees and management.
3. Reduced the Correspondence turn around time from 2 weeks+ to less than 2 days.